Re: Railway Cars et. al. topics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Fri, 2 Mar 2001 15:13:53 GMT

Eric Kingsley wrote:

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Shaun Sullivan writes:

Hi Eric,

These are great!  I did consider making one of these, but I finally decided it
wasn't really in keeping with the rest of the scene :D  I do plan on putting
one of these together at some point, though ... thanks for the site, it's a
perfect reference!

Well it could always be a display piece/historical site...

Well, for good or for bad, I'll be building it soon.  I already went through the
site and picked out the one that I'll be going after:

I don't know whether it will make it into the train show, but maybe ...

Yesterday I went through and wrote out all of the LEGO projects I currently have in
progress or about-to-be-in-progress ... that is, all of my short-term LEGO
undertakings.  The current total is 11.  Of those, 2 are almost done (finish them
up this weekend?), 3 are in progress and have a good deal of work to do on them,
and the other 6 are pending.  Categorically, 2 of the projects are Star Wars, 3 are
WWII (including this rail car and a suitable diesel locomotive), and the other 6
are interchangably town/trainshow/Brikwars landscaping.

I love this hobby.  Anybody else delightfully swamped with projects?

-s