Re: Any Interesting Cars need building?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Fri, 2 Mar 2001 15:06:23 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Shaun Sullivan writes:

I am pleased to report, though, that the aquarium car is coming along great! • I
bought some of the trans-blue windows from LEGO Direct, made a glass-sided • car,
covered thebottom with brown and green plates, threw in some underwater • foliage,
and have a shark cruising around on 1x2 clear bricks.  I even put some of the
Naboo Swamp "seaweed-ish" pieces sticking in the tops of the bogie plate pegs • ...
that way, when then train goes around a curve, the plants appear to "sway" or
turn slightly in the "water".

Heh!  This sounds great!  Can't wait to see it in motion.

I, on the other hand, still haven't built anything even remotely relating to
the Train Show.  I have half a Gundam, and last night I started a flying ship,
but neither one really seems terribly appropriate...

eric

eric