 Organizations / United States / NCLUG / 112
Re: New Hope Valley Railway Event
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nclug, lugnet.loc.us.nc, lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral
Date:
Thu, 3 Aug 2000 14:02:27 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nclug, Mike Walsh writes:

"Mike Walsh" <mike_walsh@mindspring.com> wrote in message

"Mike Walsh" <mike_walsh@mindspring.com> wrote in message

[ ... snipped ... ]

Let's meet at Souper Salad at 11:30 or so.  I'll bring my laptop and we • can
fiddle around with Track Designer.

[ ... snipped ... ]

Crisis Alert!

I have to go to a meeting at at customer @ 11:00 AM this morning so I will
not be able to meet at 11:30!

We could either meet later today (I could probably do 1:30 PM or so, I
should be done with my meeting no later than 1:00) or tomorrow.  Sorry for
the inconvenience - a customer situation has arisen that I have to go get
involved with.

I also went by the NHVRY on my way into work this morning and measured the
caboose.  The room is about 12 feet long and feet wide with doors on either
end of the shorter side.  Later today I will try to post a picture I took of
the caboose itself, I could not get inside it (no surprise) to take an
interior picture.

Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com

I can't do either.

Jimmy