 Organizations / United States / NCLUG / 100
Re: New Hope Valley Railway Event
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nclug, lugnet.loc.us.nc, lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral
Date:
Mon, 31 Jul 2000 18:30:00 GMT

Oh, another thing I could contribute: The two small modules from my
castle (see http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=962 for
pictures) could easily be made ready for use on a train layout this week
(one module just needs to be topped off, and both modules could use
vegetation and some sprucing up. Some quick work would also make them 3
or 4 sided if the layout will have any walk around nature. The blue
baseplates could quickly be covered in earthy colors.

I could also contribute a tub about half full of trees and shrubs.

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com