Re: Coming to Kalamazoo
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Tue, 28 Dec 2004 13:42:13 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Tim Courtney wrote:

   Just got back here too, had a great time. I’ll have to come out to a MichLUG gig sometime this year, and also maybe stay with Steve as I haven’t been there in a while...

I’m sorry I couldn’t be at the meet. It sounds like it was a good time.

My couch is your couch, anytime. And I’ve *almost* gotten to the bottom of that rubbermaid bin of unsorted parts...

Steve