Re: Coming to Kalamazoo
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Tue, 14 Dec 2004 17:36:48 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Jason Spears wrote:
   In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Daniel Jassim wrote:
   I know the holidays are a tough time to meet so no worries if nobody else wants to get together.

Should we try and pick a day now?

Ya, lets. normally I’d stump for doing it on our list but since we also might want to get some CLBers in on it and MAYBE we care what our honored guest wants, datewise(1), let’s do it here.

   I don’t know what other people’s schedules are like, but I’ve got the 22nd through the 27th off. So on those days, I could even meet during the day, rather than just an evening thing on 28-31.

Lar, Rick, what were you thinking? Do you have any free days during that span?

I have a prior engagement on the 22nd (assuming I’m not in Troy next week too, which I might be) already, so I think the 23rd or after the 25th might be best for me.

1 - nah.