Re: Coming to Kalamazoo
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.loc.us.mi
Date:
Tue, 30 Nov 2004 19:32:45 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Daniel Jassim wrote:
   Greetings! I’m visiting my family in Kalamazoo for the holidays. I’ll be in town December 22-31. Christmas is on the weekend so I figure MichLUG doesn’t have anything going on. But if any peeps want to hang out that would cool. I won’t be able to bring any large MOCs (like Explorer) but I may be able to bring a couple of small to medium sized ones.

Cool. I’m St. Joseph, which is only 1hr southwest of K-zoo. I’m not sure if I’d be able to attend something over the weekend, but I’d be free most any weekday evening while your here.

I’ll let others pipe in before we try to nail down anything specific, but I look forward to hanging out.

Jason Spears | BrickCentral | MichLUG | CLB