Re: Coming to Kalamazoo
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Tue, 21 Dec 2004 19:00:41 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Jason Spears wrote:
   In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Daniel Jassim wrote:
   Hey T-Bird. Looks like 23rd is out for Larry so after X-Mas is also better. I think Jason said he’s back to work on the 28th so we should shoot for either the 26th or 27th.

I was talking with my boss last week and since he is going to be gone for the rest of the year and we don’t have anything pressing, he said just take my 2.5 days whenever I felt like it. So I can hit most any day from now till the end of the year. As for the 26th or the 27th, my preference would be the 27th.

I’d prefer the 27th too.

Where, Kalamazoo?

-Tim