Re: Coming to Kalamazoo
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Mon, 20 Dec 2004 02:00:05 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Daniel Jassim wrote:
   Hey T-Bird. Looks like 23rd is out for Larry so after X-Mas is also better. I think Jason said he’s back to work on the 28th so we should shoot for either the 26th or 27th.

I was talking with my boss last week and since he is going to be gone for the rest of the year and we don’t have anything pressing, he said just take my 2.5 days whenever I felt like it. So I can hit most any day from now till the end of the year. As for the 26th or the 27th, my preference would be the 27th.

   Has anyone heard from Rick, Trevor, and any other MichLUG spacers? I know Rick made an initial post regarding his interest in meeting but haven’t seen anything since.

I heard from Trev and he is pretty busy for the rest of the year. I’m not sure what is going on with Rick, I’ll drop him a private note, directing his attention to this thread.

As for Fanfare, I can call them if you guys think that makes sense. I am a gamer (board games mainly, a little CCGs), I have spent money there in the past month and might be spending more if they have some games in stock that I don’t get for Christmas.

Jason Spears | BrickCentral | MichLUG | CLB