Re: Dome idea
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Thu, 28 Jun 2001 15:51:14 GMT

Chris & All,

Drats, I am disappointed now! It would be cool, though! Speaking of which,
what are you doing posting so early? You don't get home his early, do you?

Hee umm playing hooky today.

At least you didn't fall asleep on top of the toolbox! ; )

My family went dountown Detroit last night for
the freedom festival  fireworks and didn't get home till 1 a.m. last
night.Finally got to bed around 2 so i would be working on less then 4 hours
sleep and didn't feel like it.(not a good idea to fall asleep 50 feet in the
air and dropping a couple 24 inch pipe wrenches)

Indeed. Although let's not count the number of times I ran on 4 hours! : )

First targets are missile silos and military bases when a counrty is
attacked trying to catch our offensive weapons on/in the ground before they
are used, population centers(ie citys) are second.

Ah, I see. Since we are a major train center, I am sure we would be
anyway. : )
Yep most likely.

Did you know the Russians had Flint targeted, as well as Detroit? Major
industry center!

Scott "One of the only things I remembered from my 7th grade history class!"