Re: Dome idea
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 28 Jun 2001 02:34:29 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:

  As for the 4x4x3 (I think) cone, I got it in a load of parts
  from a fellow in Germany.  They're awful scratched up and
  slightly discolored, but they *do* say "LEGO" on the stud at
  the top.  However, I had never seen them before, either--so
  I can't quite figure out *what* set they came from.  I can
  at any rate say that this is the very first really good use
  I've had for one.  :)

Probably from set 358 rocket base (early 70's). There was definitely one in
that set; I don't know of any others.

Cheers

Richie Dulin
Patrician of Brick-Morpork