Re: Dome idea
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Thu, 28 Jun 2001 15:25:57 GMT

Chris,

Now, because of that, now I want to build a nuclear power plant, Chris! : )

Hee i meant military weapons.

Drats, I am disappointed now! It would be cool, though! Speaking of which,
what are you doing posting so early? You don't get home his early, do you?

? First target of what? What are you talking about?

First targets are missile silos and military bases when a counrty is
attacked trying to catch our offensive weapons on/in the ground before they
are used, population centers(ie citys) are second.

Ah, I see. Since we are a major train center, I am sure we would be anyway. : )

Scott