Re: Dome idea
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Thu, 28 Jun 2001 14:59:39 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Chris Leach writes:
In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Steve Bliss writes:

Seriously, is there any room on the layout for a missile silo?

Ummm  i would have to say no.Let's keep this a nuke free city.I think
knowing we have those in real life is enough.Besides i don't think we want
our city to be a "first target".

;)

That's fine.

I wouldn't want nukes all over the place.  A single vignette (especially
like Lindsay described, with soldiers and paranoid civilians, etc) would be
a somewhat amusing detail.  Having a missile silo, MX train car, nuke
submarine, and nuclear power plant would be overkill.

Steve