Re: Contraption - 2 Weeks! - ROLL CALL/UPDATE
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Mon, 18 Jun 2001 02:47:34 GMT

Zzzz... Wha? Huh?  I'm awake, really!  Sorry folks--out of town this week,
got in Fri, catching up.

I will work on the battleship this week (school's out!  wahoo!  I have a ton
of things to do and I'm still teaching at Wayne but I have a little time
this week) and will have it in presentable, tho not complete, shape.

Also, I never got around to dismantling the Zok Death Sloop so I can bring
that too if people are interested-- http://www.gunth.com/lego/space.htm

Where do I need to be when?  What are the display hours next weekend?
Anything else I've missed?

Thanks,
Peter

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Trevor Pruden writes:
Hey guys, since it is virtually DEAD :^D in MichLUG posting-land these last
few days, I thought I would ask and see where we are all at on our
Contraption models.

Amy: how is the building coming along?

Rick: any more ideas and residences?

Scott: ...well, I know what you're working on these days, but perhaps an
update for everyone else is in order.

Chris: ...is bringing lotsa monorail track to go with his monorail.

Jason: ...is working on his SW display.  How is everything?

Me: Well, I've posted all my schtuff.  Scott and I are going to work on some
more layout facilities this weekend.

Tony:  He has his buildings all ready to go.  Any other ideas?

Peter:  How goes the battleship?

Did I miss anyone out of the people attending?

sigh.  It's sooooooooooo hot ...car read 114 deg.F on the external
thermometer yesterday coming home.  Today it hit only 106.  jjjoyyyy...

~Trev