Re: Contraption - 2 Weeks! - ROLL CALL/UPDATE
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Fri, 15 Jun 2001 20:25:48 GMT

Amy,

If left to me, the flier would be a half-page affair that contains the logo,
name, a one-paragraph description, and web address. If business cards are dirt
cheap, I could also see about getting those printed. That'd have to be real
soon, if it's not already too late. If anyone else would like to do something
more, or provide a mailing address or phone number for the non-web-enabled,
I'm open to suggestions or volunteers.

I can do it as well, no big deal. Ah, maybe something similar to the train
one. Maybe one page double sided if need be. Does anyone want links to their
pages, or some suggestions on material?

Scott S.