Re: Contraption - 2 Weeks! - ROLL CALL/UPDATE
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Fri, 15 Jun 2001 20:46:31 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Scott Sanburn writes:
To All,

Well, it is quiet. Tony, you awake?!?!?!

I heard from Tony, he is super busy at work, but he will post ASAP. Rick,
how are you coming, via Tony, do you need a ride, etc?

Scott go ahead and bring your copy as my is not together anymore.

All right, I will dig it up from somewhere!
Cool, you know me i just got that set for the parts:-)

Listen when you work outside/in buildings with walls but no ventilation yet
then you can conplain about the heat,untill then....

Hey, listen up, you union thug! ; )
<in my best Austin Powers voice> Yeah Baby!

Really, I have worked outside both in summer and winter pushing carts 5
hours a night for about 4 years, I worked security in all environments for
half a year, and I worked in a non ventilated plastic plant for two years,
so right back to you, pal! SO I can complain all I want. : )

Scott "Worked his way up to sit in air conditioned comfort!" S.
Ya weather like this makes me miss those days at Kroger in the frozen aisle.

(Tounge in cheeck, I know you have a hard job, Chris!) • Hee ok.

Another item we need to consider, Rick, how are you coming, via Tony, or what?

Also, you fine folks involved with MichLUG and Contraption, who is coming,
etc. Do we need to pick up models / mail / whatever?