Re: Contraption - 2 Weeks!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Mon, 11 Jun 2001 05:12:50 GMT

Oy-vey!  I've been in Montreal and Burlington,VT for the last couple of
days.  And boy did I miss some of the posts.  Ok, well, I plan on being
there, and Peter: I can work on a universal joint when we get there provided
I have the spare pieces.  If you can send me a jpeg of your ring, I should
be able to pull on together.  If you abandoned the ring altogether, then
that's fine too.

PS:  If you think transporting your cap ships is bad, try this on for size:
three buildings, a stack of plates, one communications dish tower, two
freighters, two fighters, two hydroponics domes, a big box of extra parts, 1
very heavy five foot+ long capital destroyer, 1 three foot long frigate, 1
two and half foot long gungan processor ship, and one very frazzled AFOL who
doesn't know how he will get all his stuff across the border without
breaking something!  :^P  grooooaaan...

~Trev

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Peter Guenther writes:
With the end of the school year, I was not able to get the school's digital
camera and take photos of my blacktron ship.  Anyhow, I'm still planning to
go and bring this, although a) I'm not completely happy with it, b) I'm not
completely done with it but it should be in viewable, if not complete, shape
by then--and Trevor, i'm not going to be able to do the airlock/mating ring
in time for the show 'cuz I'm not even sure where to put it and would have
to rebuild a fair amount, and c) I have NO CLUE how to transport this thing!

Peter