Re: Contraption - 2 Weeks!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Fri, 15 Jun 2001 07:03:51 GMT

Hello all.  Bob here from Contraption.  I wanted to try and answer some of
your questions.  I had sent Amy some info a few days ago.  But let me pass
it along to everyone.

Please check our website out for directions at www.contraption.org.  You can
start to arrive at the hotel at anytime on Friday.  The room we have for you
is lockable.  It will have tables and a few chairs.  Just stop in at
operations on the second floor and let us know your here and we will open
the room for you.  The room hours are up to your group.  When you feel ready
to call it a night just stop in and we will have the room secured for the
day and can reopen when you need us to the next day.  I am not sure as to
the exact number of tables, but I think it will be about 10 tables in there.

If there are any other questions please email me directly as I cannot always
check the board this close to the convention.

Thanks and I am looking forward to meeting all of you.

Bob