Re: Contraption - 2 Weeks!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Tue, 12 Jun 2001 19:07:36 GMT

Trevor & All,

I need directions, times, meeting places, etc.

I think we need to know if we have to show anything to the security or
organizers of the overall even so that they know who we are, when we start
carting all our stuff in.  I don't know who will be the first there, and
maybe we should all have a contact or the name of the person in charge to
let them know that we will be setting up and to ask where the room is.

Thoughts?

http://users.iglide.net/phoenix/contraption2001/contraption.htm

Here is some general stuff, I assume you saw this link from the MichLUG
page, right?

Scott S.