Re: Contraption - 2 Weeks!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Tue, 12 Jun 2001 00:20:15 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Scott Sanburn writes:
Amy & All,

Amy, did you hear anything else from Bob or anything?

I got confirmation that we're scheduled. I just got back from Dallas, so I
haven't had a chance to answer email. I'm going to email Bob tomorrow with
questions I have. If anyone has any to ask, please email me and I'll see if I
can get answers from Bob or any of the folks who have been to Contraption.

I guess the questions I have are the obvious:
1) Times, where we need to be, etc.
2) Tables - will we have any?

I can't think of anything else off hand. Others?

Scott S.
--

I need directions, times, meeting places, etc.

I think we need to know if we have to show anything to the security or
organizers of the overall even so that they know who we are, when we start
carting all our stuff in.  I don't know who will be the first there, and
maybe we should all have a contact or the name of the person in charge to
let them know that we will be setting up and to ask where the room is.

Thoughts?

~Trev