Re: Meeting on June 2nd
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Tue, 22 May 2001 22:26:42 GMT

Oh yeah!

I was hoping you would come because your one of the big "suppliers" of the
group! (plus your a good guy)

I'll be saving up my money!

Brad

Brian Stokes <bstokes@aqueryus.com> wrote in message
news:001701c0e2ed$240667e0$6501a8c0@AQG...
I recently acquired a huge Lego collection that I will be parting out so I
will definately be there. The collection includes sets from Pirates, • Space,
Town, Technic, and Castle. Sorry Brad, no monorail track.

Brian Stokes
----- Original Message -----
From: Bryce McGlone <bmcglone@ditim.com>
To: <lugnet.org.us.lugola@lugnet.com>
Sent: Monday, May 21, 2001 4:04 PM
Subject: Re: Meeting on June 2nd

Robert,
I'm coming down to the meeting. Also Christopher Snead is going to come • down
from up north and carpool with me.
Bryce

In lugnet.org.us.lugola, Robert Powell writes:
Hello All!,

Sorry for the delayed posting. It looks like the next LUGOLA meeting is
going to be on June 2nd @ 11am in Oceanside (north San Diego county). I • am
trying to work out arrangements to use the large conference center at • my
office. If this works out, then the meeting will be in Carlsbad, about • 5
minutes from Lego Land. I will be posting driving instructions soon. • Please
RSVP by responding to this posting or to rpowell25@home.com.

Thanks,
Robert Powell