Re: June 2nd Meeting Update - Location
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Tue, 22 May 2001 18:54:47 GMT

As a side note to my mountain of trade fodder that I'm bringing, there are
several complete sets that I'm currently aware of:
1.6285 Black Seas Barracuda:
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6285
Used but in good condition with instructions, no box.

2. 956 Auto Chassis:
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/956
This set is original and includes the box, inserts, and instructions. Its as
if some one bought it 20 years ago, built it once and then put it back in
the box. The last one on eBay went for $350 so if anyone is interested make
me an offer.

Brian
----- Original Message -----
From: Robert Powell <rpowell25@home.com>
To: <lugnet.org.us.lugola@lugnet.com>
Sent: Monday, May 21, 2001 6:43 PM
Subject: June 2nd Meeting Update - Location

Hello Again,

I received permission to use the conference center at my office. It has
tables and chairs for about 60 people but it's a little short on open • floor
space, so anyone bringing parts for trade will want to bring a blanket to
speadout on a table. Here are the address and directions:

5939 Darwin Ct, Suite 101
Carlsbad, Ca 92008
760-918-9626 x209

Take I-5 (either north or south, depending on where you live) to Carlsbad
and to Palomar Airport Rd. Go east on Palomar Airport Rd to College Ave • and
turn Left. Go up the hill to Aston Ave and turn right. Turn Right on • Darwin
Ct (I believe it's the first right) and go up to the end of the • Cul-De-Sac.
There are two driveways at the end, take the on the right and the building
is right there. I will try to post some signs along the route to prevent
anyone from getting lost. On the day of the event use the phone number • above
to call for directions if you get lost. Please email any RSVP's or • questions
to rpowell25@home.com or to the posting in LUGNET.

See Ya!
Robert Powell