Re: Tuesday Morning report
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Sun, 27 May 2001 23:04:21 GMT

Hi Eric,

I could go for at least 2 more large monorail straights if you are
interested in selling some of them. I know that other folks would be happy
to buy up other train and monorail stuff.

Brad

P.S. I think that MOC is "My Own Creation."

Eric Bitton <kzin@toast.net> wrote in message news:GE0I4G.Jn9@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.org.us.lugola, Brian Stokes writes:
Sorry about messing up the store's name.... Tuesday Morning, Til' • Tuesday,
at least I was kind of close.

No problem. Thanks for telling us about the sale in the first place.

Okay, I made it to the Westchester location yesterday.
The line-up was pretty much the same, except that they had at least 10
of the Spielberg/Studio big set.
Also, I forgot to mention that both stores have medieval sets as well.
Little ones. The lion-head types.

I'm pretty excited about the upcoming meeting.
I've prepared a storage box and I'm putting stuff in it for the meeting.
I'm also working on a new MOC.
What does MOC stand for anyway? Model Original Creation?
That doesn't sound right...

In the process, I've had to look through my closet, and re-discover just
how much Lego stuff I have. My train stuff alone takes up 3 storage boxes.
And my monorail tracks and cars can barely fit in one storage box.
If only I had room to set it all up...   <Dreamy look>

I'm sure there are people on this list who will say to themselves:
"Bah, that's nothing. My Lego stuff takes up an entire room!"
To which I will say: "Yeah, sure, whatever..."

Kidding!!!!

Seriously though, we each have our own level of dedication.
And it's not how much Lego you have, it's what you do with it.
And I ain't done much with mine lately. That's gotta change...

Aaaaanyway, have a good Memorial Day weekend everyone.
And see you next weekend.

Eric B. (Lego Ergo Sum)