RE: June 2nd meeting, and news-bits
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Sun, 27 May 2001 19:11:53 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.lugola, Brian Stokes writes:
LEGO on sale at "Til Tuesday" stores. They have a meager • assortment of Lego
System sets and several Throwbots marked down about 50% from retail. The
largest set they had was Insectoid Base which selling for • $50.00. They also
had the Droid Developer set for $30.00 and several rare small sets.

  Where's the store that has the DDK for $30 ? I've searched the web for
"Til Tuesday" and all I could find was a band that goes by that name. :)

Leonardo