Subject:
Meeting on June 2nd
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Mon, 21 May 2001 22:36:34 GMT

Hello All!,

Sorry for the delayed posting. It looks like the next LUGOLA meeting is
going to be on June 2nd @ 11am in Oceanside (north San Diego county). I am
trying to work out arrangements to use the large conference center at my
office. If this works out, then the meeting will be in Carlsbad, about 5
minutes from Lego Land. I will be posting driving instructions soon. Please
RSVP by responding to this posting or to rpowell25@home.com.

Thanks,
Robert Powell