  October Meeting slated for Nov 02

ATTENTION LUCNY MEMBERS Plan now for the October meeting of LUCNY. DETAILS: ---...--- Date: NOVEMBER 02, 2002 Time: noon until 6PM or later Place: Parkside United Methodist Church Vernon Center, NY 13477 Located at junction of state routes 31 and 26 (...) (22 years ago, 2-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: October Meeting slated for Nov 02

As long as I am still in the area I think this date is fine. (...) The Deli makes GREAT subs. I had one after leaving Kevin's place. (22 years ago, 2-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: October Meeting slated for Nov 02

Sounds good to me! I'll be there. I'll be bringing the automation stuff, but I haven't done any switches though, just train detection and track power control. And I won't have time between now and then to start on any switch stuff I don't think. I (...) (22 years ago, 2-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: October Meeting slated for Nov 02

(...) As of right now, Im definitely there! Cant wait! Hopefully I can figure out a ride, and I think that will become clear in time, especially if someone like Alan Demlow were to go and would be gracious enough to take me along. :) Ive got a (...) (22 years ago, 2-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: October Meeting slated for Nov 02

(...) Really?! You're attending a RLD event there? Sounds great - have fun! Looking forward to the meeting - I'll be there. Ed *snip* (22 years ago, 3-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

Surprisingly one or two of us should be able to make that. Cant be sure until around the 27th. -- Thanx~ Nicole Drumm MS (URL) Account: drumm-family Bricklink Store: Drumm's Small Lots CLOSED! "Kevin Salm" <kdsalm@dreamscape.com> wrote in message (...) (22 years ago, 3-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: October Meeting slated for Nov 02

Reference: (URL) hope this message reaches you all in time to prepare for next week's meeting. Since I have not heard from many of you, I will assume that EVERYONE will be coming (except Nate who is down in Virginia). If there are any questions, (...) (22 years ago, 27-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: October Meeting slated for Nov 02

To all in the Ithaca area: Will anyone be able to give me a ride to the meeting? If you can, reply to this message, or drop me an email at dma34@cornell.edu. We can then work out the details. Thanks alot. -Dave (...) (22 years ago, 27-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: October Meeting slated for Nov 02

To make things alittle more stable after last email for the meeting. I will be there. Regardless if I get this job in Oswego or if I'm leaving. I will be bringing (ALL my 9v track) Train Repair Building Trak-Works small little home Office Lighthouse (...) (22 years ago, 27-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: October Meeting slated for Nov 02

Hi, guys. Unfortunately it looks like I can't make it (pretty busy+long drive to Utica!). Alan (...) (22 years ago, 27-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: October Meeting slated for Nov 02

"Kevin Salm" <kdsalm@dreamscape.com> wrote in message news:H4MG4r.Fv0@lugnet.com... (...) meeting. (...) We had originally planned for all of us to make this trip. Alas we can't. We're now down to one vehicle and it will be in NYC that weekend. (...) (22 years ago, 29-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Nov 02 Meeting might be cancelled

Hi all. I have been doing a lot of last-minute building for the upcoming meeting on November 02. For now, it looks like I might be the only one to enjoy what I have done. At this time I think it would be better to cancel this meeting. I will make my (...) (22 years ago, 30-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Nov 02 Meeting might be cancelled

(...) Hey, Kev, Don't make my decisions for me...hehehe The SAT is important, but not important enough to ignore LEGO or my friends... a) I've got the insurance of having taken it once and scoring a 1360, so this time is a "see if I can do better" (...) (22 years ago, 30-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Nov 02 Meeting might be cancelled

I'll be there, even if you do try to cancel :) JB (22 years ago, 30-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Nov 02 Meeting might be cancelled

Eek! It seems I dont have a ride! If anyone else can give me a lift, and its not too much trouble, let me know. Dont go out of your way, though. This means you, Kevin! :) Otherwise, it looks like Ill have to try to catch the next one, which is (...) (22 years ago, 30-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Nov 02 Meeting might be cancelled

Well, you'd better not.... This is one of the last things I am looking forward to up here. As far as the New guy I got one email back a month ago about interest however haven't heard anything from him. I also had an email regarding other info I (...) (22 years ago, 30-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Nov 02 Meeting is NOT cancelled

Okay. Thanks for replying so fast. The meeting is now un-cancelled !!! I am happy again. What sparked my cancellation notice is that I took a call from Peter telling me he couldn't make it. That meant no easy way to get Dave up here from Ithaca. I (...) (22 years ago, 30-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  (canceled)

  (canceled)