Re: Time for Saturday?(Was:Re: Future meetings)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lucny
Date:
Wed, 14 Aug 2002 22:34:59 GMT

Sorry for the delay I got side tracked this week.  Ok here's what I found out.
Nothing special. My intent was to get in contact with the customer server
person but was out to lucnh when I went to the booth.  I'll just ask when we
are there.

Anyhow, I'd say for reasons of someone carrying stuff in if they bring stuff
the best entrance is the backside entrance because the food courst is right
there.

Otherwise, any entrance is fine. just need to get to the food court. As far as
where in the food court. they moved some stuff around. I'm gonna say our
location should be Smackdown right in the middle of the seats. When I was there
the middle was empty. and it wasnt to loud so it should be good.

As far as a time. I'd say we should meet around 12 or 1pm. I will let that be
opened to everyone.

Also, Kaybee, and ToysRus are near so if we need to take a trip we can. :)

Wayne

In lugnet.org.us.lucny, John Rudy writes:
Well Wayne, How'd it look?  Did you find a semi-quiet place? What entrance
should we go in? (at an Anchor or Food Court preferably, as they are well
marked)

In other news, what time are we looking at for this meeting?

-John Rudy

In lugnet.org.us.lucny, Wayne Sardullo writes:
Actually for that case Yes the mall would be better. I'm going to head over
there and case the joint see if there are other good meeting areas in the mall.
I will get back to you in a few hours.

So lets plan for the Great Northern Mall.

Wayne
<Snip>