Re: Future meetings (Was: Re: Any box collectors in LUCNY?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lucny
Date:
Sun, 11 Aug 2002 14:47:27 GMT

Wayne et All,

Saturday at your place sounds good.  We'll be camping at Oneida Shores, so
it's reasonably close.  I'm unsure as to what I'll be bringing at this time,
it might include the newly completed (Thanks Kevin!) Town Hall.

-John Rudy

In lugnet.org.us.lucny, Wayne Sardullo writes:
Ok, How about we do it at my apartment. I can hold a few people and I can
always make room. If we do decide to do it here, I will need to know before
halfway through the week so I can clean up and get some stuff. • <snip>
I live about 1 mile west of Great Northern Mall on Rt 31.

the address is

3774 Rt 31 Apt #812
Liverpool, NY
13090 • <snip>

If you plan on bringing stuff let me know so I can have an idea for places to
put stuff.