Subject:
Time for Saturday?(Was:Re: Future meetings)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lucny
Date:
Wed, 14 Aug 2002 21:58:26 GMT

Well Wayne, How'd it look?  Did you find a semi-quiet place? What entrance
should we go in? (at an Anchor or Food Court preferably, as they are well
marked)

In other news, what time are we looking at for this meeting?

-John Rudy

In lugnet.org.us.lucny, Wayne Sardullo writes:
Actually for that case Yes the mall would be better. I'm going to head over
there and case the joint see if there are other good meeting areas in the mall.
I will get back to you in a few hours.

So lets plan for the Great Northern Mall.

Wayne
<Snip>