Re: Future meetings (Was: Re: Any box collectors in LUCNY?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lucny
Date:
Mon, 12 Aug 2002 16:30:08 GMT

Actually for that case Yes the mall would be better. I'm going to head over
there and case the joint see if there are other good meeting areas in the mall.
I will get back to you in a few hours.

So lets plan for the Great Northern Mall.

Wayne

In lugnet.org.us.lucny, Ed McGlynn writes:
In lugnet.org.us.lucny, Wayne Sardullo writes:
Ok, How about we do it at my apartment. I can hold a few people and I can
always make room. If we do decide to do it here, I will need to know before
halfway through the week so I can clean up and get some stuff.

Sounds like a good location to me
(http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?Pyt=Tmap&addr=3774+State+Route+31&city=Liverpool&state=NY&csz=Liverpool,+NY+13090-1353&slt=43.182905&sln=-76.251574&name=&zip=13090-1353&country=us&BFKey=&BFCat=&BFClient=&mag=9&desc=&cs=9&newmag=8&poititle=&poi=&ds=g),
but I'll have the rest of my family with me - so add two kids and a wife,
and things may be getting crowded in your apartment.  If you've got the
room, we'll meet there, but I think the Great Northern food court is the way
to go.  That way, my wife can drift off and do something else if she wants.
But, you make the call - it's your place.

I've got one more table left if anyone's interested...

Ed

As far as where I am. As I mentioned to Kevin I can through a rock to the New
Home Depot on Rt 31.

I live about 1 mile west of Great Northern Mall on Rt 31.

the address is

3774 Rt 31 Apt #812
Liverpool, NY
13090

I can also make a map. Its really easy to get to my place the only confusion is
finding the correct apartment amongest the complex.

Let me know,

If you plan on bringing stuff let me know so I can have an idea for places to
put stuff.