Re: Future meetings (Was: Re: Any box collectors in LUCNY?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lucny
Date:
Sun, 11 Aug 2002 01:51:33 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.lucny, Ed McGlynn writes:

I don't know if we've settled on a meeting place yet.  Seems like
Binghamton's a long way to go if we don't have a place set aside
by now.  Any hotel lobbies around Syracuse we can squat?
Carousel Mall if you care to shout at each other?
The lobby of OnTrack station downtown?  On a picnic table outside
the Dinosaur?  Anybody have an office conference room we could use?
Nicole pointed out that the Binghamton Library's not available on
Saturdays, and I'm not sure if we could successfully squat in the
Holiday Inn Arena or not - where would we go if booted outta there?
I guess we need some discussion on this.

I like the idea of the new OnTrack station in Syracuse.  It is always
quiet there and food is available.  If a move across the street to
Carousel Mall is given a thumbs up that will be easy enough to do with
minimal time lost.

As an alternative, we could meet at the Great Northern Mall in Clay--
just a bit North of Syracuse on I-81.  The food court has always been
quiet when I have been there.  There is a Toys R Else located just
off site, too.
Plus, it is close to Wayne's apartment about 1 mile away.  But I don't
think Wayne is willing to host a meeting at his place just yet--better
let him speak on that.

Oh--and if anyone is interested in copies of Set 7181 Tie Interceptor
Ultimate Collectors Series, this particular TRU has had many copies
priced at $69.99 for over 6 months.  http://guide.lugnet.com/set/7181

__Kevin Salm__
...I can only find 3 of those in Green...and I need 4!....