Re: Future meetings (Was: Re: Any box collectors in LUCNY?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lucny
Date:
Tue, 13 Aug 2002 03:43:38 GMT

"Kevin Salm" <kdsalm@dreamscape.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.org.us.lucny, Ed McGlynn writes:
Hi All -

I've got to clear out some boxes I have been saving for a pending move next
month.
Does anybody want these before I chuck them?  Mostly larger boxes,  probably • at
least 4 years old, but I don't haven't dug them out yet, so I don't have
specifics.  If there's any interest, I can bring them to the meeting next
weekend.

First--about next weekend's meeting.  I didn't know we had a meeting LOCATION
established.  If we do, please let us know.  Ed, I know Binghamton works for
you on Aug 17/18 so I guess it will be okay for me.  I don't think I will be
bringing much Lego at all--perhaps none.

Regardless of if we have a meeting in August, I would like to propose that we
plan for something in Binghamton for September.

I agree even if it means only Eric can show up.

<snip>
--
Thanx~
Nicole; "Now with Masters in Psychology Analytical Action!"