Subject:
Saturday's Get-Togather
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lucny
Date:
Thu, 15 Aug 2002 20:24:29 GMT

Hi All.
  To make sure we are all on the same page here for Saturday the 17th...
12:30pm or so, Great Northern Mall, Middle of the Food Court.  Correct?

Also I am in the need of a few pieces for a project I am working on.

Four (4) 1 x 4 x 5 Windows---Blue
One (1) 1 x 4 x 5 Door Left---Blue
One (1) 1 x 4 x 5 Door Right---Blue

I am willing to pay $1.00 per window without glass and $1.50 for each of the
doors.

I realize that each of these pieces are pretty rare....but I am hoping maybe
someone in the group has access to them.  If you do then could you please
bring them Saturday and I will have money in hand.  If you are not going to
the meeting, then let me know via email and I will figure out a way to get
them from you.  Thanks.  If I can't get Blue, then I will have to go with
White and it just won't look as cool.

Thanks again.

Nate