 Organizations / United States / L.U.C.N.Y. / *843 (-10)
  Calum's freight terminal has been copied!!

Calum's cargo loading terminal can be seen here: (URL) mentioned that I wanted to copy the design and Calum said Okay. It took me a few weeks to actually begin construction, but I was able to complete my version in about two days. There are 7 photos (...) (21 years ago, 4-Jul-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Thomas event in Utica, NY

Here are a few pics of our (LUCNY) layout which was presented on the third floor of the Childrens Museum in downtown Utica, NY for the last week. Thanks to Nate Jacobs, Jim Kovacs and Kevin Salm (who did the lions share of the organizing and liason (...) (21 years ago, 28-Jun-03, to lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.trains)

  In Comunicado (Wherever that is...)

Hey All, Just dropping a quick "goodbye"... I'll be stepping out the door in a few to head down to Gettysburg College for the Civil War Institute, so I'll be out o commision 'til next Sunday evening. If anyone needs to get in contact with me, you (...) (21 years ago, 22-Jun-03, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: LUCNY to show at A Day Out With Thomas The Tank Engine, Utica, NY

(...) Nicole, I hope Lego in some way can help bring joy to your life. At least in some small way. Good luck and always know you'll have friends here and please never forget that. At the same time, and as always, do what you need to do for the sake (...) (21 years ago, 19-Jun-03, to lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.people)

"Eric Sophie" <mylegomaster@aol.com> wrote in message news:HGqpB2.1qF4@lugnet.com... (...) check out (...) forward to (...) That would be because the loss of my father in law AND my brother in law have forced us to leave the group and Lugnet. They (...) (21 years ago, 19-Jun-03, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: LUCNY to show at A Day Out With Thomas The Tank Engine, Utica, NY

Hey that sounds great! Congrats. I'd like to see if I can drive up and check out the Club's display. Good for you guys, keep up the good work. Looking forward to seeing pictures at the very least. Good Luck LUCNY! BTW, I'm not sure I've heard from (...) (21 years ago, 19-Jun-03, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: LUCNY to show at A Day Out With Thomas The Tank Engine, Utica, NY

(...) And I think I was there 67 of the 70 hours, plus setup and tear-down... I'm still recovering from it! But, you'll have a great time. The "Thomas" people are a bunch of nice folks to work with. And there will be kids! To paraphrase Neo: "Kids. (...) (21 years ago, 19-Jun-03, to lugnet.org.us.lucny, FTX)

  Re: LUCNY to show at A Day Out With Thomas The Tank Engine, Utica, NY

(...) Kevin, *ONLY* 6 days ;) Try 7 days totalling about 70 hours like the GMLTC did back 04/25-5/04 when the Jackson St Roundhouse hosted A Day Out With Thomas. (URL) seriously, good luck... You will get LOTS of your target audience, train crazed (...) (21 years ago, 19-Jun-03, to lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.trains.org)

  LUCNY to show at A Day Out With Thomas The Tank Engine, Utica, NY

The Lego Users of Central New York (LUCNY -- pronounced luck-nee) will be setting up a live Lego train display at the Utica Children's Museum in conjunction with The Adirondack Scenic Railway and A Day Out With Thomas the Tank Engine. The dates of (...) (21 years ago, 19-Jun-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: GardenSLUG Successful at the Greenhouse

(...) Well I gotta say The Green House is an excellent setting for an event, I know I'll be sure to make it up for anymore. Thanks to Jeff and Eric for giving me the opportunity to add to the show,I had a great time. A garden railway should be alot (...) (21 years ago, 11-Jun-03, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.org.us.lucny)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact