Subject:
Thomas event in Utica, NY
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 28 Jun 2003 23:32:09 GMT

Here are a few pics of our (LUCNY) layout which was presented on the third floor
of the Childrens Museum in downtown Utica, NY for the last week.

Thanks to Nate Jacobs, Jim Kovacs and Kevin Salm (who did the lions share of the
organizing and liason with the museum management) we had a great layout and lots
of time to tweak and play during the ten days its been set up.

Check it out after its been moderated.

JB