Re: Thomas event in Utica, NY
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Wed, 3 Sep 2003 08:07:23 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.lucny, Kevin Salm wrote:
In lugnet.org.us.lucny, John Barnes wrote:
Here are a few pics of our (LUCNY) layout

Here is another batch of photographs taken the following day after some real
estate changes.  Apologies for the poor colors and horrible shadows in our
pictures -- the room were were in was severely lacking in lighting.  My attempt
at using a portable halogen work lamp was not very successful and it appears
that I got my fingers in the way of the camera lens more than once.  DOH!

Wow!

I noticed the green house here
(and other pictures)

Great and beatiful work!