Re: LUCNY to show at A Day Out With Thomas The Tank Engine, Utica, NY
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.people
Date:
Thu, 19 Jun 2003 18:16:44 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.lucny, Nicole Drumm wrote:
"Eric Sophie" <mylegomaster@aol.com> wrote in message
news

Nicole, I hope Lego in some way can help bring joy to your life.
At least in some small way. Good luck and always know you'll have friends here
and please never forget that. At the same time, and as always, do what you need
to do for the sake of your family and your own happiness.

If you get a chance to read Lugnet, just know I'll always be building and acting
goofy, trying to bring smiles to peoples faces, even if I've never met them.

That's all I have to offer, but what I have is yours.

Good Luck!

Eric Sophie
GardenSLUG
LMHoF