 Announcements / 2133
2132  |  2134
Subject:
LUCNY to show at A Day Out With Thomas The Tank Engine, Utica, NY
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org.us.lucny
Date:
Thu, 19 Jun 2003 01:36:58 GMT

The Lego Users of Central New York (LUCNY -- pronounced luck-nee) will be
setting up a live Lego train display at the Utica Children's Museum in
conjunction with The Adirondack Scenic Railway and A Day Out With Thomas the
Tank Engine.

The dates of the event are June 20, 21, 22 and June 27, 28, 29.  Museum hours of
operation are 10 am to 4 pm; admission is $5.00 for all activities at the
museum.  The Lego Train layout will remain in place and will be in operation
during the week of June 23 for the benefit of Children's Museum visitors.  This
10-day display marks the first time LUCNY has done a public layout for more than
two days.

The LUCNY members participating include Nate Jacobs, John Barnes, Kevin Salm,
John Rudy, and newest member Jim Kovacs.  We have some new models never before
seen and we are excited about being able to display them.

We invite everyone to make the trip to central New York to see our Lego train
layouts.  After the event, we plan to post many pictures on Brickshelf for you
all to enjoy.

__Kevin Salm__
Lego Users of Central New York

http://www.lucny.org