Re: LUCNY to show at A Day Out With Thomas The Tank Engine, Utica, NY
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lucny
Date:
Thu, 19 Jun 2003 17:45:02 GMT

Hey that sounds great! Congrats. I'd like to see if I can drive up and check out
the Club's display. Good for you guys, keep up the good work. Looking forward to
seeing pictures at the very least.

Good Luck LUCNY!

BTW, I'm not sure I've heard from the Drumm Family in a while.

Eric Sophie
GardenSLUG
LMHoF

www.biomechanicalbricks.com