 Announcements / 2132
2131  |  2133
Subject:
Rubic Cube Movie (was Rubic Cube)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 18 Jun 2003 22:16:12 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi,

I've managed to make a small mpeg movie of my Technic Rubic Cube in action.
It's about 30 seconds long and shows two rotations.  I had to be careful since
the cube can dramatically self destruct!!  Anyway it will give you an idea of
what it looks like in action. I also uploaded a photo of the cube with it's
coloured 'stickers' on.

You can find the Rubic Cube via the LEGO Technic link at:
http://www.goldfish.org.uk/

Enjoy & thanks for all the previous comments,

Martin.

P.S. the mpeg file is zipped at 1.27MB