 Technic / 10662
Re: Rubic Cube
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 12 Jun 2003 10:43:01 GMT

Sweet! Yet another stunning creation with the our favorite constuction toy!

I seem to remeber someone building a Mindstorms bot that solves the REAL Rubik's
cube.... perhaps you could team up and have an ALL Lego Rubik conglomerate.

Awesome work man! Did you ever think of calling it "RuBRICK" cube? (Sorry,
couldn't resist...)

-Tommy
"Cogito Ergo Lego"