 Organizations / United States / L.U.C.N.Y. / *567 (-20)
  Re: October Meeting -- Train/Town Layouts

I didn't see any kind of formal invitation to a Binghamton meeting yet. Did I miss something? I thought all I had seen so far was a suggestion that it was a possilbe venue. Date? Time? Location? JB (...) (22 years ago, 14-Sep-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: October Meeting -- Train/Town Layouts

I know it's getting late to mention, but is there going to be no September meeting here in Binghamton? I'd hate to see all of Eric's work go for naught. -- Thanx~ Nicole Drumm MS (URL) Account: drumm-family Geekshelf Account: Drumm-Family Bricklink (...) (22 years ago, 14-Sep-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: October Meeting -- Train/Town Layouts

Can't wait! (...) Nov 2 is fine for me! (...) It's my plan to show up! I'll bring the track control stuff and we'll see what we can do. Sounds like fun to me. Hopefully, I'll have had some time to work on my HiTechnic building by then too, I'm (...) (22 years ago, 13-Sep-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  October Meeting -- Train/Town Layouts

I have not yet finalized the date of the October Meeting that I will be hosting. But I am thinking that SATURDAY NOVEMBER 02 will be best. To date, I only know dates that John Barnes cannot attend (Oct 17 thru 25). I have not yet reserved our (...) (22 years ago, 13-Sep-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Smaller get-together on Saturday or Sunday?

Message from Eric. We can rent the Ahearn Business room at the Binghamton Public Library for a whole Saturday. Cost is $35 for the day. It seats 16. There is snacks/soda machines in the library lobby but NO food/drink is allowed in the room. We MUST (...) (22 years ago, 11-Sep-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Smaller get-together on Saturday or Sunday?

"Dave Amos" <davea21@rocketmail.com> wrote in message news:H1zv34.41o@lugnet.com... (...) Eric is working on something with the BC library. All I know is to rent the room for the day is $35. I don't know anymore right now. He moved out into his own (...) (22 years ago, 6-Sep-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Target Opening

"Wayne Sardullo" <sardullo@oswego.edu> wrote in message news:H1zpEF.DsH@lugnet.com... (...) open. (...) work (...) Eric is working on something with the BC library. All I know is to rent the room for the day is $35. I don't know anymore right now. (...) (22 years ago, 6-Sep-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: September meeting?

"Nicole Drumm" <kdrumm1@stny.rr.com> wrote in message news:H1qxup.G8u@lugnet.com... (...) <snip> (...) Eric is working on something with the BC library. All I know is to rent the room for the day is $35. I don't know anymore right now. He moved out (...) (22 years ago, 6-Sep-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Smaller get-together on Saturday or Sunday?

Hey, I know this is kind of short notice, but if anyone wants to get together to talk a little lego, maybe do some trading/buying/selling with me, Im available pretty much all weekend. The only thing is that I dont have a vehicle. But if anyone is (...) (22 years ago, 6-Sep-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Target Opening

I just took a drive over to the target across the street from me. Sign on the door says, Grand Opening Oct 13th. For some reason I figured they would be opened by now but it appears that its still over a month away before they open. As far as the (...) (22 years ago, 6-Sep-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: September meeting?

"Kevin Salm" <kdsalm@dreamscape.com> wrote in message news:H1MM18.2tr@lugnet.com... <way big snip> Hi LUCNY members! I know I'm not supposed to post with Nicole's email but I'm doing it because having her type what I say, I feel is bad. Besides (...) (22 years ago, 1-Sep-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: September meeting?

(...) Binghamton! And as for HO/RC MediaMax, I think I can hold off on that for awhile. (At least I can) (...) For me, the days of October 11-16 will not work, as it is Cornell Fall Break and Im heading down to Louisiana. But if everyone else can do (...) (22 years ago, 31-Aug-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: September meeting?

(...) If I can secure my church basement and dining rooms, we will have more than enough space for several layouts. It has been several months since we have had a group layout, and it will be exciting to see what everyone has been working on lately. (...) (22 years ago, 31-Aug-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: September meeting?

We all just got back from NYC. More info about locations and stuff will be posted by late Saturday. Thank for your patience. -- Thanx~ Nicole; "Now with Masters in Psychology Analytical Action!" (URL) Account: drumm-family Geekshelf Account: (...) (22 years ago, 31-Aug-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: September meeting?

Just publish the September when and where and I'll be there! For October, the weekend of Oct 19 is bad for me. Well, actually it's good for me - I'm going to be at the RLD at Legoland Windsor ;) (I have to go to the UK anyhow for the following (...) (22 years ago, 29-Aug-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: September meeting?

(...) I had proposed several messages ago that the September meeting be held in Binghamton; hosted by the Drumm family. I spoke briefly on BrickLink chat to Eric Drumm and he seemed optimistic that he could find a nice place for us to meet. I also (...) (22 years ago, 29-Aug-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: September meeting?

(...) Hey, Dave - I'm up for it, probably the middle of the month or so...anyone else? Ed (22 years ago, 29-Aug-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  September meeting?

Members of LUCNY (especially Wayne), Are we going to have a September meeting? I really would love to, and I kind of want to know soon, so I can take off of work for that day if Im scheduled to work. No huge rush, though, I just want to see that the (...) (22 years ago, 29-Aug-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Back in CNY

Hey all, just letting you all know that I just arrived in Ithaca yesterday and am eager to start building. I have about 2/3 of my bricks here, and Im lofting my bed so I can build a 30"x60" layout underneath. Oh yeah. Anyway, Ill try to make an (...) (22 years ago, 26-Aug-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Hidden LUCNY train gem at BrickFest

Just thought I'd share...anybody notice the automated switch house in this recent BrickFest picture from Sid Dinsay: (URL) ? Thanks to Greg Kramer for placing my white switch house on the layout there, and providing other clones throughout - you can (...) (22 years ago, 26-Aug-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact