Re: Smaller get-together on Saturday or Sunday?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lucny
Date:
Fri, 6 Sep 2002 06:50:30 GMT

"Dave Amos" <davea21@rocketmail.com> wrote in message
Hey, I know this is kind of short notice, but if anyone wants to get
together to talk a little lego, maybe do some trading/buying/selling with
me, Im available pretty much all weekend.  The only thing is that I dont
have a vehicle.  But if anyone is interested in working something out, it'd
be great!  I have half my lego stash here!

Later!

-Dave Amos

Eric is working on something with the BC library. All I know is to rent the
room
for the day is $35. I don't know anymore right now. He moved out into his own
apartment a couple days ago.

--
Thanx~
Nicole; "Now with Masters in Psychology Analytical Action!"