Re: Target Opening
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lucny
Date:
Fri, 6 Sep 2002 06:50:03 GMT

"Wayne Sardullo" <sardullo@oswego.edu> wrote in message
news:H1zpEF.DsH@lugnet.com...
I just took a drive over to the target across the street from me. Sign on the
door says, Grand Opening Oct 13th. For some reason I figured they would be
opened by now but it appears that its still over a month away before they • open.
As far as the meeting just let me know, I'm currently doing some contract • work
for a week so I will be busy until about tues.

Wayne

Eric is working on something with the BC library. All I know is to rent the
room
for the day is $35. I don't know anymore right now. He moved out into his own
apartment a couple days ago.

--
Thanx~
Nicole; "Now with Masters in Psychology Analytical Action!"