Re: October Meeting -- Train/Town Layouts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lucny
Date:
Sat, 14 Sep 2002 12:52:20 GMT

I know it's getting late to mention, but is there going to be no
September meeting here in Binghamton?
I'd hate to see all of Eric's work go for naught.
--
Thanx~
Nicole Drumm MS

"Kevin Salm" <kdsalm@dreamscape.com> wrote in message
I have not yet finalized the date of the October Meeting that I will be
hosting.  But I am thinking that SATURDAY NOVEMBER 02 will be best.
To date, I only know dates that John Barnes cannot attend (Oct 17 thru 25).
<snip>