Re: October Meeting -- Train/Town Layouts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lucny
Date:
Mon, 16 Sep 2002 04:48:53 GMT

"Ed McGlynn" <ejmcglynn@netzero.net> wrote in message
In lugnet.org.us.lucny, Nicole Drumm writes:
Well first we need a place.
Train station is free. Library is $35 and 5 days notice.
Any others?
--

Yes - Oakdale Mall food court and Wegman's Food Court (ran into a mahjohnng
club meeting there once).  Is the train station indoors/heated/lighted?

This may actually be a problem for Eric. He's moved out of my house. He's got
no
transport besides his two feet. So if its outside his walking range, he can't
get there.
I don't know, but I'll ask.
Station is outside. Not lighted.
Bench images: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=234247 and

> Of note - Food courts are ad-hoc and require little planning.  Is the $35
refundable if planning changes after reservation at the main branch BC
library?

From what I understand, no. Then again I don't have the paperwork.
--
Thanx~