Re: September meeting?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lucny
Date:
Sun, 1 Sep 2002 06:26:44 GMT

"Kevin Salm" <kdsalm@dreamscape.com> wrote in message
news:H1MM18.2tr@lugnet.com...
<way big snip>

Hi LUCNY members! I know I'm not supposed to post with Nicole's email but I'm
doing it because having her type what I say, I feel is bad. Besides she's
asleep. Ok so I went to the train station and took pictures of the benches
there. http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=234247
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=234248 It looks as if some of
us will need to bring our own chairs. These are outside for I believe public
use. The other meeting place I was looking into is extremely private, but I was
told now way in heck will it open just for us. The last place is the public
library. I will find out this week (Wednesday) when/if its open on Saturdays. I
do know for a fact it wasn't open THIS past Saturday. I will have Nicole post
my results. After which IF I need to reserve a room I'll need to know at least
a week ahead for courtesy purposes.
Thanks for your time.
Eric Drumm