Re: September meeting?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lucny
Date:
Sat, 31 Aug 2002 18:39:28 GMT

I would be willing to arrange a carpool for this.  Starting at my home, I could
pick up John Rudy, Peter Jarvis, and finally Dave Amos in Ithaca before heading
to Binghamton.  If Alan Demlow will be attending, it might work out better for
Dave to ride with them.

I dunno if a trip to HO/RC MediaMax will be possible.  They keep limited
hours.  I have no desire to go there myself, but I know Dave has expressed
interest in the past.  http://www.mediamaxstore.com/

I, for one, would greatly appreciate the use of a carpool to get to
Binghamton!  And as for HO/RC MediaMax, I think I can hold off on that for
awhile.  (At least I can)

As for a specific date for the September meeting--we need to pick one and also
find out from the Drumm's if they will be able to arrange things for us.

Now, for the October meeting, I am planning on hosting one in my church.  This
will give us an opportunity to do a Train/Town layout.  I have not make any
arrangements yet, so if there is a date that definitly does NOT work for
someone, please speak up now.  Otherwise I will pick a date that I like.

For me, the days of October 11-16 will not work, as it is Cornell Fall Break
and Im heading down to Louisiana.  But if everyone else can do a meeting on
that date, so be it.  Ill cry, but get over it (kidding).

-Dave