Re: September meeting?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lucny
Date:
Sat, 31 Aug 2002 02:32:28 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.lucny, John Barnes writes:
Just publish the September when and where and I'll be there!

For October, the weekend of Oct 19 is bad for me. Well, actually it's good
for me - I'm going to be at the RLD at Legoland Windsor ;) (I have to go to
the UK anyhow for the following week.)

So let's try and get some idea of where the October meet could happen. It
would be nice to find somewhere with enough space to where we could set some
stuff up.

If I can secure my church basement and dining rooms, we will have more than
enough space for several layouts.  It has been several months since we have had
a group layout, and it will be exciting to see what everyone has been working
on lately.

I just finished a very nice building using Sand Green bricks with Dark Gray and
regular Green used as detail colors (plus White).  John Rudy and I began this
building several weeks ago.  I am keeping all other details secret until we get
together and because I am still having digital camera troubles.

__Kevin Salm__