 Organizations / United States / L.U.C.N.Y. / *183 (-20)
  And So This Is Christmas...

Well, it's 8:00 pm now. Just settling down with the family, and decided to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and such. Thought you'd all like to hear my haul. :) <Long Drawn-out mode>Well, the story really goes back about three weeks, when I gave my (...) (23 years ago, 26-Dec-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: ISCC ENTRY: "Bessie" steam locomotive

(...) Very well done, John! Excellent representation of your creative use of elements. Ed (23 years ago, 13-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: ISCC ENTRY: "Bessie" steam locomotive

(...) Hello John, now your entry is on the contest-sites too: (URL) the song text into the story was a nice idea, so I hope this is OK: (URL) shows your train with the original song as background :-) Kind Regards, René (23 years ago, 11-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: ISCC ENTRY: "Bessie" steam locomotive

Thanks for the great praise Ben, from you it means alot. Your work along with Larry P.'s is what got me into the Train field to begin with. The Geocities server is back up, I've got the images hosted on my alias geocities, not as good as Brickshelf, (...) (23 years ago, 11-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.lucny)

Your site is shutting down quite often. ozbricks wants Lego content. They are offering 50 meg with no advertising yet. (URL) them out. -- Bob Fay THE SHOP (URL) Rudy" <TJJohn12@twcny.rr.com> wrote in message news:Go4nM2.8xo@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 10-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: ISCC ENTRY: "Bessie" steam locomotive

(...) Thanks John! You really have come with a brilliant first train MOC site into lugnet trains. I especially love your way to put the train in scene. You are a great photographer too (and I think your camera is much better than mine). That (...) (23 years ago, 10-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  ISCC ENTRY: "Bessie" steam locomotive

Hi All, This is my first Train MOC released to the community, enjoy... (URL) accepted! -John Rudy www.geocities.com/TJJohn12 (23 years ago, 10-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Binghamton Field Trip?

Ah, MediaMax, not Media Max! :-) An online search turned up precisely one hit, which was an online classified from Nov. 30, 2001: Need Cash Today? We are now buying almost anything. John T. Downey III - SPECIALS: Buy a game, get a FREE cd. XBOX or (...) (23 years ago, 4-Dec-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Binghamton Field Trip?

MediaMax 1909 Vestal Parkway East Vestal 13850 Phone 607-484-1618 not sure about Lego every time I call I get a machine and when I went over they were closed :( Nicole~ "Alan Demlow" <demlow@lightlink.com> wrote in message (...) (23 years ago, 4-Dec-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Binghamton Field Trip?

It would be great if you could check it out and let us know what's up--can you find out the phone# for us? I still couldn't locate Media Max online. Alan (...) (23 years ago, 3-Dec-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Binghamton Field Trip?

The place is called Media Max now and its near the Wal-mart somewhere. Still the same mean guy runs the place. Not sure about Lego, could check while I'm at Wal-mart later if you want. Nicole~ "Kevin Salm" <kdsalm@dreamscape.com> wrote in message (...) (23 years ago, 3-Dec-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Binghamton Field Trip?

(...) Ya..we are kinda at a dead end just now. Peter Jarvis has tried to find out more, but with no luck so far. Supposedly, the shop moved to Vestal somewhere but until we can nail down the coordinates any trip there will have to wait. Plus, if the (...) (23 years ago, 1-Dec-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Binghamton Field Trip?

I theoretically wouldn't mind heading down some day, but it's busy for us right now with the holiday season. The bigger problem is that I'm still not sure the place exists anymore. I just tried searching the web with no success; the only address I (...) (23 years ago, 30-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Binghamton Field Trip?

(...) Dave - Sounds good to me, but my car's usually full of wife and kids when I go down there to visit our folks. The HORC Hobby store that used to be located in the plaza on Harry L. Drive in Johnson City across from the TRU has been closed for (...) (23 years ago, 30-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Binghamton Field Trip?

Hey, at the last Ithaca meeting it was brought up that there is a huge trough of bricks at a hobby store. There was interest in going down there and checking it out. Well, Im interested in going before the Christmas break (I head back to the frozen (...) (23 years ago, 29-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Meeting Mins and other stuff

Sorry about the delay but, I've been doing some traveling and with Thanksgiving Finally behind us I can get back into normal mode. Meeting Attendance Alan D. Ed M. Wayne S. John R. With all the noise, I was suprised we got anything done. To recap, (...) (23 years ago, 25-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: FINAL SURGERY COMPLETED !!!

(...) Jen - You've actually been eloquent enough to echo my own thoughts...thank you. Kevin - indeed, we missed you at the last LUCNY meeting, but rest assured, we didn't make any new motions without you! Here's wishing you future strength and (...) (23 years ago, 25-Nov-01, to lugnet.people, lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Sat the 17th?

(...) ...Sorry we missed you... We discussed meeting in a quieter place next time, so maybe the wrong exit this time will be the right exit next time! :^) Wayne's working on posting some meeting minutes, so I won't steal his thunder by giving out (...) (23 years ago, 25-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Sat the 17th?

We ended up getting off at the wrong exit and didn't get there until about 3:15 : ( It wasn't too bad though, we shopped a bit and then stopped in to visit with some of my family in Syracuse. We'll be more prompt next time : ) Alan Demlow (...) (23 years ago, 21-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Sat the 17th?

Did you manage to find anybody? I guess the gathering broke up a little after 2:30 (2:45?), and we hadn't seen you by then. That would be awful if you drove over and missed everybody! Alan (...) (23 years ago, 20-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact